Go Back   Fast Bikes > Fast Bikes > Trackdays & Racing

Old 03-15-2012, 09:54 AM
Administrator

Thumbs up Bike Trackday Trophy - Come Racing!

The Club MSV Bike Trackday Trophy, in association with Fast Bikes, is now open for registration. Visit the new Bike Trackday Trophy website now to get up-to-the-minute information about what the series is, how you can be part of it, and what you need to do to take your trackday pace up a level by competing in 2012.

Team Fast Bikes will be racing in the series too, using our trusty old Kawasaki ZX-7R in the Pre-2000 class.

READ ALL ABOUT IT
Old 04-20-2012, 09:55 AM

Wooop Really excited!!!! 9 days to go!!
Old 05-09-2012, 06:37 PM

Hi fast bikes,
So dissapointed cadwell was cancelled that i am now very determined to do Snetterton but my crew and fellow riders can not acheive it. So as this site seems to be the only one on the web with any mention of the track day trophy here goes.

Any team looking for a rider for Snetterton. I did both rounds at NBC cadwell and Anglesey last year. Will pay my way in fuel, tyres race costs etc...

I think it would be a very good idea if fast bikes were to do a message board or get a forum for the event so teams could stay in touch.

Loz Williams Team piston broke.
Old 05-09-2012, 08:28 PM

I only wish I was in the UK near a track! I would like to try my 86 GSXR1100 on the track as well as my 05 GSXR1 track bike. Our local Calgary track shut down last year, no plans to replace, and nearest real track is over a days drive away and in a different country (US) so unlikely do get there often enough. Youse guys are lucky.
Old 05-19-2012, 06:23 AM

Smile

Found a team at last, will be riding with "the shits". Not literally I hope and not the best team name. Has nothing to do with our bowel problems purely a reference to riding standards!