Competition – To Win a Yamaha MT-09 SP (1 prize only) – Closing Date: 20-Oct-18
By entering this competition you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The competition is open to all UK and Republic of Ireland residents except for anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of the competition. Entrants must be 21 or over.
- Entries must be submitted on the entry form provided in the magazine, which will include their name, address and contact details which must be posted to: Fast Bikes MT-09 SP/Tesco Competition, Mortons Media Group, PO Box 99, Horncastle, Lincolnshire, LN9 6LZ.
- Illegible, damaged, lost or late entries cannot be accepted. [Proof of posting is not proof of receipt].
- The entry instructions form part of the rules. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the rules.
- The winner will be selected at random from all the valid entries.
- Prize is subject to availability, and there is no cash alternative. In the unlikely instance that a prize becomes unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize which they reasonably determine as being of equal value.
- The closing date for entries is 30-Oct-18. The winner will be notified by post within one calendar month of this date. We intend to present the bike at the local store where the winning entry was made – subject to Tesco agreement. Alternatively we can contact the winner directly and arrange with them delivery of the prize.
- If the prize is not claimed within 14 days of the prize winner being notified, the competition will be redrawn and awarded to a new entrant.
- If there’s a problem with the prize please call 01507 529 529 within 28 days of receipt and we will happily forward winner to the manufacturer to deal with any issues.
- Winner agrees to their name and photographs being used for promotional purposes.
- Promoter: Mortons Media Group Limited, Media Centre, Morton Way, Horncastle, Lincolnshire, LN9 6JR.
- Yamaha MT-09 SP is given away on behalf of Mortons Media Group Limited. Tesco is not a sponsor of this competition.
- Customer Data will only be used for selecting the winner of the competition.