Competition – To Win a Yamaha MT10 -1 prize only – Closing Date: 29-Aug-17
By entering this competition you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The competition is open to all UK and Republic of Ireland residents except for anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of the competition. Entrants must be 21 or over.
- Entries must be submitted on the entry form provided in the magazine, which will include their name, address and contact details which must be posted to: MT10/Tesco Competition, Media Centre, Morton Way, Horncastle, Lincolnshire, LN9 6JR.
- Illegible, damaged, lost or late entries cannot be accepted. [Proof of posting is not proof of receipt].
- The entry instructions form part of the rules. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the rules.
- The winner will be selected at random from all the valid entries.
- Prize is subject to availability, and have no cash alternative. In the unlikely instance that a prize becomes unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize which they reasonably determine as being of equal value.
- The closing date for entries is 29-Aug-17. The winner will be notified by post within one calendar month of this date. We intend to present the bike at the local store where the winning entry was made – subject to Tesco agreement. Alternatively we can contact the winner directly and arrange with them delivery of the prize.
- Prize not claimed within 14 days of the prize winner being notified will be redrawn and awarded to a new entrant.
- If there’s a problem with the prize please call 01507 529 529 within 28 days of receipt and we will happily forward winner to the manufacturer to deal with any issues.
- Winner agrees to their name and photographs being used for promotional purposes.
- Promoter: Mortons Media Group Limited, Media Centre, Morton Way, Horncastle, Lincolnshire, LN9 6JR.
- Yamaha MT10 is given away on behalf of Mortons Media Group Limited. Tesco is not a sponsor of this competition.
- Customer Data will only be used for selecting the winner of the competition.
- Terms and conditions from Principle Insurance
Terms and Conditions – Principle Insurance
- The “£400 off insurance” offer is open to the winner of the Mortons Media promotion ‘Win a Yamaha MT-10’ only.
- Overall acceptance and/or cost of insurance is subject to underwriter’s decision. Age, motoring conviction and/or claims history restrictions may apply. Please note that underwriters’ decisions are final and this promotion is not a guarantee of an offer of insurance
- Any insurance premium that is under £400 is non refundable.
- In the instance that the insurance premium is over £400, the registered owner and keeper of the vehicle must pay the difference.
- For any premium over £400 a direct debit option is available. An initial 10% deposit is required, followed by 10 monthly direct debits. Interest is payable.
- In the instance of a cancellation of the policy, the £400 gifted from Principal Insurance will not be refundable however; any premium paid in addition to the £400 gifted may be made refundable.
- Only the registered owner and keeper of the vehicle may take advantage of the offer.
8. There is no cash alternative to the offer and, unless Principal Insurance agrees otherwise in writing, the offer is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- In the event of a claim being made against the policy, the premium must be paid in full.
For more information please contact Customer Services on [email protected] or call on 0330 024 0098
“Principal Insurance” are brokers providing insurance products using a panel of insurance companies.
Principal Insurance Ltd, trading as Principal Insurance is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 551900) registered in England and Wales. Registered Head Office Address: Principal Insurance Ltd, Citygate2, Cross Street, Sale, Manchester M33 7JR.