As far as instruction goes, having Troy Bayliss giving you a few tips must rank as one of the best experiences you could possible have. Now Ducati has made this fantasy come true by rolling out Bayliss to instruct on its 2011 Ducati Ride Experience schools.
If you want to employ the multiple world superbike champion and MotoGP winner then all you need do is stump up 2000 euros and turn up to one of the five dates that is running this year (only four feature Troy). Four people will be allowed on to the Troy Bayliss Academy, where you’ll tazz round track on an 1198SP.
For everyone else, you’ll have chance to ride with some very expericed riders and racers at some fabulous tracks in Italy, all from 350 euroes. You’ll need to get out to Italy on top of that, but there is always a willing group of Brits willing to make the effort for one of the best experiences you’ll have on two wheels. For more information head to www.ducatiridingexperience.com.
Ducati Riding Experience courses
- Basic (Monster 796)
- Intermediate (Monster 796, Hypermotard 796, Hypermotard 1100EVO)
- Racing 1 (Superbike 848EVO)
- Racing 2 (Superbike 848EVO)
- Master (Superbike 1198 SP)
- Troy Bayliss Academy (Superbike 1198 SP)
Ducati Riding Experience calendar
- April 27-28 Adria Basic*,Intermediate**, Racing I
- May 10-11-12 Imola Basic*, Intermediate**, Racing 2, Master, Troy Bayliss Academy
- June 17 Mugello Basic, Intermediate, Racing 2, Master, Troy Bayliss Academy
- July 7-8 Monza Basic*, Intermediate**, Racing 2, Master, Troy Bayliss Academy
- September 14-15 Mugello Basic*, Intermediate**, Racing 2, Master, Troy Bayliss Academy
* Second day only ** First day only