If you’re a fully committed Ducatisti – or want to be – you need to get to Silverstone this weekend (21st/22nd May 2011), for an extravaganza of Ducati-loving excess.
The two-day event gives Ducati riders the chance to a ride three different track configurations at the home of the British MotoGP: the National, International and full MotoGP tracks are all on offer – as is the new ‘Wing Pits’ facility.
Not only will there be stacks of track time, but Fast Bikes’ Masterclass partners, the world-renowned California Superbike School, will be on hand to help owners get the best out of their Ducati in the corners. On the first day the School provides a full day of training (to those who choose this option) consisting of five track and three classroom sessions specifically tailored to the requirements of the Ducati rider. School riders will then be able to practice their new techniques the following day on the full Moto GP circuit when CSS tutors will be on available for additional tuition if required.
For those who choose not to taking the training option they will also be able to ride both national and international circuits on day 1 and full the MotoGP on day 2.
It’s not just about the track though – all this will be going on too:
• Three track configurations (National, International and MotoGP) over two days at one of the World’s premier circuits.
• Training from California Superbike School
• A full days track time on the MotoGP circuit
• Free bike set up and suspension clinics
• Attendance of Carlos Checa (subject to change)
• Attendance of Scott Smart and the Moto Rapido race team
• Breakfast and lunch both days including refreshments
• Free Garage Use
• Trade Stands – including Moto Icons (Ducati Apparel), Ducati Art, Bike Trac, Kiddi Moto, R&G, Dealer stands and many more
• Guest speakers – To be confirmed
• Ducati Model Range Display and event truck
• Helicopter rides (additional cost)
• Riders For Health Ducati Auction
• Ducati UK Museum
• Ducati gift for track and parade lap riders
• Track side photography
• And doubtless there’ll be even more by the time May arrives.
Prices for the weekend will be:
• Rider ticket (choose between Track or Training on Saturday) £495
• Guest ticket £50
• Parade Lap ticket (up to three parade laps controlled speed with safety cars) £100
All tickets include breakfast, lunch and two day’s entry.
Tickets for the event can be purchased through any Ducati dealer – find you local one here.