Sainsburys Competition – To Win a Yamaha MT10 -1 prize only
Closing Date: 20th Oct-16
By entering this competition you agree to the following terms and conditions:
Enjoy more Fast Bikes reading in the monthly magazine.
Click here to subscribe & save.
1. The competition is open to UK (excluding Northern Ireland) residents except for anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of the competition. Entrants must be 21 or over.
2. Entries must be submitted on the entry form provided in the magazine, and must be received no later than 20th October 2016. It must include their name, address and contact details. Late entries will not be accepted.
3. Illegible, damaged, lost or late entries cannot be accepted. [Proof of posting is not proof of receipt].
4. The entry instructions form part of the rules. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the rules.
5. The winner will be selected at random from all the valid and correct entries.
6. There is one prize of a Yamaha MT10 motorbike to be won.
7. Prize is subject to availability, and there is no cash alternative. In the unlikely instance that a prize becomes unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize which they reasonably determine as being of equal value.
8. The closing date for entries is 20th October 2016. The winner will be notified by post within one calendar month of this date. Upon notification we will arrange with the winner directly delivery of the prize.
9. If the prize is not claimed within 14 days of the prize winner being notified, a new winner will be selected without any further compensation to the original prize winner.
10. If there’s a problem with the prize please call 01507 529 529 within 28 days of receipt and we will happily forward winner to the manufacturer to deal with any issues. The promoter is not responsible for any manufacturer issues with the prize.
11. Winner agrees to their name and photographs being used for promotional purposes.
12. For the name and county of the winner please contact the promoter at Mortons Media Group Limited, Media Centre, Morton Way, Horncastle, Lincolnshire, LN9 6JR
13. Yamaha MT10 is given away on behalf of Mortons Media Group Limited. Sainsbury’s is not a sponsor of this competition.
14. Customer Data will only be used for selecting the winner of the competition.
15. Promoter : Mortons Media Group Limited, Media Centre, Morton Way, Horncastle, Lincolnshire, LN9 6JR
In addition to the T&C’s above
16. In the event of Carole Nash being unable to offer insurance cover only, Carole Nash will offer the cash equivalent of up to £400.
17. If the insurance premium for the winner is greater than £400, the winner will be responsible for the remaining balance.
18. The winner’s name will be displayed on Carole Nash’s Insidebikes Facebook page.
19. Carole Nash reserves the right to withdraw, change or substitute the prize on offer at any time.