A quick focus on Sidi’s superb Mag 1 boot, new for this year. Sidi’s been around a long time and know their boot onions inside out, and they always look damn cool, too…
The ace looking MAG 1 boot is called as such, we reckon, due to the Tecno-3 magnetic closure mechanism it uses for, er, closure. It makes it quick and easy to do, and all parts are replaceable.
Enjoy more Fast Bikes reading in the monthly magazine.
Click here to subscribe & save.
Otherwise there’s an Air Teflon mesh lining, an internal support system and a shaped heel cup. It has a rubber top sole, a replaceable shin plate, an alloy toe slider and is well ventilated for those steaming hot summer track days. Available in black, white or yellow, and in sizes 39 – 48.
Want some? To BUY NOW head right here Sidi Mag 1
- Upper in Microfibre Microtech
- A-symmetric and shaped heel,smooth and at inside.
- Shock absorbing system in the back and outside.
- Replaceable heel cup
- Arch and back area in elastic textile over injected with polyurethane
- Micrometric mechanism TECNO 3-MAG with magnetic retaining clips (red).
- TECNO 3-MAG is replaceable
- Replaceable shin plate in polyurethane
- Gear pad
- Slider with alloy insert and air ventilation system on the tip
- Adjustable calf area with strap
- Adjustable calf area with TECNO 3-MAG closure