Fed up of the cold and can’t wait for the summer? Well, get warmed up with the new issue of Fast Bikes, packed with all kinds of two-wheeled goodness:
• Size Matters – We give Kawasaki’s new ZX-6R its hardest test yet, with an epic road trip and track test against one of the best litre bikes in the business, to see if size really does matter.
• Middleweight Nakeds – Are they the best mix of power and price for a hoon? We pitched four of the best against each other to find out for ourselves.
Enjoy more Fast Bikes reading in the monthly magazine.
Click here to subscribe & save.
• Suzuki TL1000S – Is the ‘Widow Maker’ as mental as we all remember? There was only one way to find out.
• Yamaha’s Miniature Maestros – Pretty Boy samples Yamaha’s new entry level sportsbikes, the R3 and R125 on track and on road.
• Supersport Revival – There’s a resurgence on the 600cc scene and we look at why.
• Track Bike Builder – Dangerous talks you through building a lean, mean racing machine.
• Workshop – This month we show you the best way to change your chain and sprockets, everything you need to know about coolants and the best tools in the business.
• Hawk Racing – We go behind the scenes with the BSB heavyweights to get the lowdown on running a successful race team.
• Plus loads more great views, reviews and features.
Buy your copy here… http://www.classicmagazines.co.uk/fb122Enjoy more Fast Bikes reading in the monthly magazine. Click here to subscribe.