As you’ve probably gathered, Suzuki’s pulling the covers off new 2024 models at the EICMA show in Milan, one of which is the aggressively styled sports middleweight, the GSX-8R. Here’s what we’ve learned so far…
It’s on Suzuki’s new 776cc parallel twin platform, which features a DOHC and 270° crankshaft design and delivers punchy drive throughout the rev range.
- New Showa suspension provides more support and increased damping force over the GSX-8S to account for the increased from weight bias and delivers a controlled, sporty ride.
- Lower handlebars also contribute to a sportier riding position, with more of the rider’s weight over the front end.
- The package is wrapped in new, angular, GSX-R-inspired bodywork.
- There are selectable power modes, traction control, and a bi-directional quickshifter as standard, with all information displayed on a 5” colour TFT dash.
- 82bhp a5 8,500rpm
- 78nm of torque at 6,800rpm
- A claimed 67mpg
Looks like a bit of a weapon to us! We’ll bring you more information on this so keep tuned in…
Enjoy more Fast Bikes reading in the monthly magazine.
Click here to subscribe & save.
#suzuki #gsxr #gsx-8rEnjoy more Fast Bikes reading in the monthly magazine. Click here to subscribe.